Mishimoto MMRAD-E36-92 Performance Aluminium Radiator
The Mishimoto MMRAD-E36-92 performance aluminum radiator has a durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, recision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections, and all factory overflow and temperature sensor ports are present on the Mishimoto aluminum radiator for use with stock sensors and hoses.
- Mishimoto MMRAD-E36-92 Performance Aluminum Radiator directly fits to the 1988-1999 BMW E30/E36 W/6 cylinder engine.
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks.
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track.
- Functions with factory mechanical fan and stock shrouding.
- Threaded port for the stock temperature sensor.
- Perfect to use on stock, modified, forced induction, or swapped vehicles.
- Magnetic drain plug captures any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your vehicle with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. BMWs are known to have frequent cooling-related failures due to the use of numerous plastic components throughout the system. A simple coolant leak can result in overheating, accelerated engine wear, or head gasket failure. Whether you have a daily-driven E36 M3 or an M20 spinning a large turbocharger, this radiator provides ideal temperatures on and off the track. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their vehicle. Along with providing increased coolant capacity, this radiator improves heat dissipation, which is beneficial for both stock and modified applications.