Motorcraft CYFS12F5 Finewire Platinum Tip Spark Plug
The Finewire Platinum spark plug was designed to improve electrode wear beyond the capability of the Single Platinum spark plug. The quantity of platinum is 2 to 3 times greater than the Single Platinum plug and its thin cylindrical shape serve to reduce the required firing voltage. This results in diminished erosion of the platinum and robustness against fouling.
- Finewire Double Platinum
- Same part installed when the engine rolled off the assembly line
- 100,000-mile service interval
- Iridium-enhanced center electrode for improved durability and wear resistance
- .6 mm finewire design improves ignitability
- Designed for overall durability with virtually no gap erosion
- Motorcraft Spark Plugs are matched to meet the highest level of engine systems performance
Designed, engineered and recommended by Ford Motor Company. The name says quality, dependability and performance. Motorcraft parts are the preferred choice of Ford Motor Company. From motor oil to transmission assemblies and everything in between, Motorcraft parts provide exceptional quality and fit. You expect the best, and with Motorcraft, you get the best. The right part for the job. Motorcraft parts are designed specifically for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. They're built to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. And the comprehensive product line provides unmatched coverage. Whatever part you need for the job, Motorcraft has it.