Dual Saw CS 300
DUALSAW's patented counter rotating blade technology makes it the only saw with 2 blades that simultaneously rotate in opposite directions! This professional grade saw's unique technology and dual blade design allow you to cut through virtually any material without changing blades. DUALSAW's precision engineering lets you plunge cut through virtually every material without the usual pilot hole drilling. The included tungsten-carbide blades wield enough power to cut through wood, plastic, metal, and the diamond blades (sold separately) cut through stone, tile, and masonry without the need for a wet saw. •Less Kickback for Better Accuracy •Reduces Sparks and Overheating •High-Performance With Minimal Vibrations •Precision Cutting - Less Splintering and Breaking The DUAL SAW is powered by a patented high speed system with a 900 watt motor that rotates the dual blades in opposite directions at 5,500 RPMs. In comparison, the DUAL SAW offers 1,000+ more RPMs for the value. DUAL SAW's inverted rotation moves its two blades equally both forward and backward. Eliminate the usual kickback, vibrations and sparks that other saws cause. DUAL SAW's professional lubricating system allows you to cut through soft metals like aluminum, copper and stainless steel without overheating or warping them. DUAL SAW's laser-honed, tungsten carbide-tipped blades cut hard and soft metals, hard wood, PVC, Formica, iron, plastics, aluminum, wood, copper, stainless steel and more. Our Diamond Blades add the versatility of a wet saw to cut stone, ceramics, tile and more.
- Patented, Dual Blade, counter-rotating technology
- Counter-rotation: the blades, specifically designed to Simultaneously rotate high-speed, in opposite directions at 6000 RPM!
- No need to change blades or buy different blades for different materials/different projects, saving time and money!
- Plunge cut, forward and backward or top to bottom!
- Finishing cut leaves material smooth, won't damage the material, unlike other saws that cause the usual damage, cracking, splintering, breakage
- Sturdy Protective Carrying Case Provided
- No Assembly Necessary