Barrett-Jackson Gray Primer Quart Restoration Kit
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Barrett-Jackson Restoration System Epoxy Primer is a complete project kit that contains the tools needed to mix and prepare your primer for spraying. This high quality, 2K epoxy primer can be applied direct-to-metal and features a high build body ideal for sanding. Complete automotive primer kit includes: Primer and hardener, mixing cup, wood stir sticks (2), paint strainers (2), large gloves (1 pair), and an application guide.
- 4:1 mix ratio produces 5 sprayable half-pints
- Direct-to-metal application
- High build 2K epoxy primer
- Primes and seals in one step
- Spray between 65-80 degrees F (19-26 degrees C)
- Quart kit ideal for motorcycles or small cars
- Quart kit plus a gallon kit is recommended for trucks and larger vehicles
- Gallon kit ideal for average-sized vehicles
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, a division of The Sherwin-Williams Company, manufactures and distributes a complete line of advanced technology paint and coating systems for the automotive refinishing industry. Offering a complete line of custom paints and finishes under the Planet Color brand name, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes' specializes in the documentation and replication of classic vehicle colors that utilize the highest quality paint technologies available today.