Barrett-Jackson Clear Coat Quart Restoration Kit
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Barrett-Jackson Restoration System Urethane Clear Coat is a complete project kit that contains the tools needed to mix and prepare your clear coat for spraying. This high quality urethane clear dries fast and is resistant to UV exposure and automotive chemicals and gasoline. Complete automotive clear coat kit includes: Clear and hardener, mixing cup, wood stir sticks (2), paint strainers (2), large gloves (1 pair), and an application guide.
- 4:1 mix ratio produces 5 sprayable half-pints
- UV resistant clear coat
- Professional quality urethane automotive clear
- Resistant to gasoline and automotive chemicals
- Spray between 65-80 degrees F (19-26 degrees C)
- Quart kit ideal for motorcycles or small cars
- Quart kit plus a gallon kit is recommended for trucks and larger vehicles
- Gallon kit ideal for average-sized vehicles
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, a division of The Sherwin-Williams Company, manufactures and distributes a complete line of advanced technology paint and coating systems for the automotive refinishing industry. Offering a complete line of custom paints and finishes under the Planet Color brand name, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes' specializes in the documentation and replication of classic vehicle colors that utilize the highest quality paint technologies available today.