Razor USA USA E90 Electric Scooter
The perfect gift for your favorite child has arrived! The USA E90 Electric Razor Scooter is a zippy scooter designed with an all steel frame and fork and features a pressure foot brake. A push button throttle makes it easy for kids to handle.
- 12-volt electric scooter boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter hits speeds of up to 9 miles per hour
- This electric scooter is recommended for riders 8 and up
- The USA E90 Electric Razor Scooter will support up to 120 lbs
- Scooter features a kick start motor
- Rear foot brake design provides added safety
- Razor Scooter has urethane front and rear wheels
- When operating your Razor Scooter, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.