Razor USA Ground Force Drifter GoKart
Get the ultimate in electric ride-ons with the Ground Force Drifter Razor GoKart. Based on the original Ground Force Razor brings you the new Ground Force Drifter the electric powered drifter kart. From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of American fun.
- 24-volt electric scooter boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter gokart hits speeds of up to 12 miles per hour
- This electric gokart is recommended for riders 8 and up
- Race-tuned chassis and super slick rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king! Power slide through corners, throw fish tales or fast 180’s
- Designed with a bucket seat and shoulder strap, this Razor GoKart boasts variable speeds, molded aluminum front wheels with solid rubber tires and has a thumb-tab throttle
- Steel frame provides an extra element of safety
- When operating your Razor GoKart, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
- Steel frame
- Battery charge time: up to 12 hours
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.