Razor USA E-Spark Electric Scooter
Being the coolest parent on the block has never been easier than with the USA E-Spark Electric Razor Scooter. The ultimate gift to give your child, the eSpark Razor Scooter features a high-torque chain-drive motor and the ability to electrify your ride with real sparks!
- Electric scooter boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous usage
- Razor Scooter hits speeds of up to 10 miles per hour
- This electric scooter is recommended for riders 8 and up
- The USA eSpark Electric Razor Scooter will support up to 120 lbs
- Designed with high quality urethane rear wheel and 8” pneumatic front tire
- Twist-grip acceleration and hand-operated front brake provide control to the driver
- UL approved charger included
- When operating your Razor Scooter, always practice safe operation and wear proper safety gear like helmets, knee pads and gloves
- The Pep Boys Say: "Razor scooters makes the perfect holiday gift or birthday gift for boys and girls alike."
About Razor Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.