Magid ROC Polyurethane Coated Palm
Durable polyurethane palm coating provides unmatched grip. Ideal for jobs requiring maximum dexterity without the fatigue associated with heavier, bulkier gloves. Seamless nylon shell for extra comfort and extended wear; knit wrist keeps dirt out. Not liquid proof. Machine washable.
- Durable polyurethane palm coating provides unmatched grip.
- Black polyurethane coating on a black, seamless, machine knit shell
- Polyurethane coating for great grip, abrasion resistance and durability
- Flexible and form fitting, not liquid proof
- Black color hides dirt, extending the life of the glove
- Knit wrist keeps dirt out
- Machine washable
Founded in 1946 by Sam Magid, son-in-law Abe Cohen, and Abe's brother David Cohen, Magid Glove & Safety began operations as a manufacturer and supplier of leather work gloves to the Midwest's booming steel industry following World War II. From the 20 original employees and 4,000 square foot manufacturing facility, the company has grown to over 400 employees and over half a million square feet of space with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and the Philippines and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Over the years, Magid has expanded its focus to include a wide range of personal protective equipment and developed close relationships with the nation's top manufacturing companies, working to provide them with the items their employees need to be productive and safe on the job. These relationships have endured the test of time thanks to Magid's continued commitment to delivering cost-effective, top-quality safety solutions.