KYB Excel-G OE Replacement, Twin-Tube Gas Strut
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle's Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicle's original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice for Asian vehicles.
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of the Lexus RX
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- To reduce the chance of noise and vibration KYB recommends installing new strut mounts, part number: SM5175
- Protect your new struts from dirt, debris and salt with a KYB Strut Boot, part number: SB101
- The Pep Boys Say: "Industry experts recommend replacement of shocks and struts after 50,000 miles of use to increase stopping distance of up to 10 feet."
- The best product to restore your vehicle's designed control and handling capabilities
Commitment to world class quality and engineering has made KYB the world's largest shock and strut supplier to new vehicle manufacturers