MSD 6A Ignition MSD Digital 6A Ignition Control
The digital 6A shares the same proven circuitry of its predecessor with improvements. Inside the 6AL you'll find a microprocessor that monitors every firing. The circuits are updated with efficient components that help the ignition produce more power while drawing less current! Increased output combined with MSD's proven multiple spark series is a win-win situation! The wires are now routed into one quick disconnect sealed connector and the unit is supplied with vibration mounts. The ignitions are compatible on 4 ,6, or 8 cylinder engines with 12 volt, negative ground electrical systems. They will also accept trigger inputs from breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickups.
- Higher output with 530 primary volts and 135mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less current to produce more power
- Same bolt pattern as the original 6AL with a lower profile housing
- Built-in LED for system checks
- All wires exit the same side through a locked, sealed connector
- Compatible for 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines