Talus High Road Cargo Pack
Instant seat back storage for the back seat! Perfect for SUV's and any size hatchback, its 5 roomy pockets hold sports equipment, dog supplies, tools, equipment and more. 1 roomy center mesh pocket and 2 side mesh pockets keep larger items contained and readily accessible. 2 gusseted pockets in the center store smaller items. Adjustable, seatbelt style webbed straps buckle around headrest posts. Made from heavy-duty pack cloth.
- 3 large mesh pockets with elastic openings
- 2 top pouch pockets
- Reinforced corner tabs
- Adjustable webbed, buckle-on headrest straps
- Designed with heavy-duty mountaineering buckles to withstand daily use
- Fits most vehicles
- As drivers spend more time on the road their cars become second homes or offices. Car accessories are an easy way to improve the appearance, comfort, and style of your vehicle
- To keep your car organized check out our wide assortment of vehicle storage, car seat covers and car accessories
- The Pep Boys Say: "Organizers offer smart, versatile solutions to keeping your extras in one convenient place."
High Road Organizers - Street Smart Ways to Curb Car Clutter
High Road Organizers, Division of Talus, established the car organization category in 1990 with the introduction of the innovative and patented TrashStash™ litter bag. As pioneers in car organization, we now offer the broadest assortment of car clean-up and containment products available, problem solving every area of the car interior.
We recognize that cars have become an extension of our homes. As a mobile command center - combination shuttle bus, sports locker, snack center and mobile office - the combination of uses while driving creates potential car clutter safety hazards. A bottle, phone or toy can slide under the acceleration or brake pedal. Loose items can become flying projectiles in the event of a sudden stop. And with U.S. commuters averaging 26 minutes one-way and 8% of all workers commuting 60 minutes or longer, creating a safe and comfortable driving experience not only smooths your drive time, but greatly reduces the risk of an accident.
With the average cost of a new car at more than $30,000, whether you're a taxi mom, road warrior, vacationer or daily commuter, protecting your investment with solid performance products that contain, clean, comfort and un-clutter your ride is both street smart and drive wise.