Spectra Premium Engine Oil Pan
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium oil pans meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE expertise
- Durable powder coating applied to exterior of oil pan for a long lasting rust free unit
- Washed and then sealed with an anti-corrosive spray on the interior for a rust free unit at installation
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers' in-depth knowledge of the OE part it is designed to replace
- Road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each designs meets our high standards for quality
- Coating salt spray tested for over 200 hours to insure durability
Spectra Premium Industries is a North American leader in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution of key Automotive Parts for both the OE and Aftermarket Segments. Established in 1989 and based just outside Montreal with a team that stretches beyond 1100 employees, Spectra Premium operates 5 manufacturing facilities specializing in the production of Fuel System, Cooling System and Heavy Duty product solutions for it's vast network of customers worldwide. Today, Spectra Premium products such as Fuel Tanks, Radiators and Fuel Pumps can be found in vehicles rolling off OE production lines, recreational vehicles, as well as all major automotive retail chains and through a vast network of wholesale parts distributors across North America. Spectra Premium is committed to providing our customers with products manufactured under the strictest of quality and environmental standards accepted in today's market place, using the highest level of materials and workmanship available.