ProSteer Premium Ball Joint Assembly
ProSteer Ball Joints are engineered and designed to improve on Original Equipment parts. Superior to most aftermarket products, ProSteer Ball Joints will fit correctly for easier and quicker installation, and will wear and perform to professional installers expectations.
- Metal to Metal Bearing Design
- Black Oxide Baked on Coating for Corrosion Protection
- Induction Hardening on all Wear Surfaces
- Knurling/Serrations on most Press-in Designs
- Greaseable Where Clearnace Allows
- Hardness Matched Between Housing and Ball Stud
- Premium Polyurethane Dust Boots for Prolonged Life and Ball Joint Protection
Mevotech designs, tests, and manufactures ProSteer Ball Joints. A full line chassis manufacturer and supplier, Mevotech owns the tooling and controls all of the processes in the actual building of the product. ProSteer Ball Joints assure you of the latest in chassis engineering, superior materials, and integrity of product.