Booster PAC Truck PAC 3000 Peak Amp 12/24 Volt Jump Starter
The perfect jump starter for mixed voltage starting environments – switches from 12V to 24V operation with the turn of a knob. Delivers 3000 Peak Amps and 750 Cranking Amps. Dual ES Series batteries are specifically designed for vehicle jump starting. Utilizes 60" #2 AWG cables to allow ideal unit placement while jump starting. Industrial Grade Hot Jaw clamps penetrate battery corrosion. 12V outlet to power accessories. Automatic recharging. Includes wall charger and Male-Male 12V extension cord. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Booster PAC jump starters feature high performance, replaceable ES Series batteries, specifically developed for vehicle jump starting applications to deliver extended cranking, multiple jumps per charge and long unit life.
- The ease and convenience of automatic charging eliminates the possibility of overcharging and allows you to keep Booster PAC units in an always-ready state.
- Easily switches from 12V mode to 24V mode and back again with the turn of a knob.
- Exclusive AWS – Advanced Warning System feature alerts the operator to a variety of unsafe jump starting conditions.
- Heavy-duty 60" #2 AWG cable leads ensure maximum power transfer to vehicle and enable ideal unit placement during jump starting.
- Industrial Grade Hot Jaw clamps with high tension springs penetrate corrosion on battery terminals and transfer maximum power to the vehicle's battery.
- Battery Status LEDs provide a quick, at-a-glance snapshot of battery condition and state of charge.
- Rotating holsters allow easy removal and replacement of clamps.
- 12 Volt Outlet provides power to run accessories, with automatic circuit protection to prevent overloads.
Clore Automotive is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive service equipment for professionals and consumers, including jump starters, battery chargers, battery testers, power inverters, heavy-duty starting equipment, cooling system service equipment and automatic transmission fluid exchange equipment. More information can be found at www.cloreautomotive.com.