I.R.I.S. Inc Cardiris Anywhere 5 Business Card Scanner
The IRISCard Anywhere 5 Business Cards Scanner from IRIS makes it easy to scan and save business cards wherever you are. The scanner's lightweight design (under 9.0oz) and rechargeable battery mean you don't need a computer or a power outlet to scan. The scanner charges using a USB cable, allowing you to simply connect the scanner to your computer when you need to recharge.
The IRISCard Anywhere 5 features 3 ways to save your data. The built-in 512 MB memory can store business card data on the scanner itself. Additionally, the scanner has a USB port and memory card slots so you can save your scans directly to a USB memory key, or to a memory card, including SD, XD, MMC, & Memory Stick.
The scanner comes with free software to help you get the information you need from your scans. Cardiris Pro 5 takes the scanned business cards and creates contact files that can be exported to most major contact management software, including Outlook, Mac Address Book, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, Excel, and Google Contacts. Additionally, the software recognizes business card formats from most countries around the world so the contact information will be transferred to the correct fields.
- Portable, wireless business card photo scanner, no PC required
- Scan anywhere - no computer required
- Cordless, battery-powered and very lightweight
- Directly save JPEG file to SD card, standard USB key or 512 MB internal memory
- Pad compatible (requires SD card adaptor for iPad - not included)
- Scanner compatible with Windows, Mac, Unix, & Linux
- Recognizes most business card formats
- Export to Outlook, Address Book, Act!, Google Contacts and more
- Scan up to 800 business cards/hour
- Recognize business cards from 218 different countries