ShelterLogic 6x12x8 Shed-in-a-Box, Gray
The Original Shed in-a-Box delivers drive through protection for cycles, snowmobiles and ATV's. Constructed of heavy duty 1 3/8 in. steel frame. Bonded with DuPont Premium powder coat process which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Advanced engineered rip stop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat welded seams for ultimate 4 season performance and are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers and anti fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Double Zippered door panels provide quick access from either end. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Patented ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection ensure a rock solid frame. Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation.
- Drive through protection for cycles, snowmobiles and ATV's.
- Constructed with high grade steel, every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step surface preparation process.
- Patent pending ShelterLock Stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter.
- 1-3/8 in. 3,1 cm all steel frame, bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat welded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers.
- High profile white interior creates enhanced illumination