ARIES Automotive StyleGuard Floor Liner
ARIES StyleGuard floor liners with OmniGrip fibers distinguish themselves from other floor liners and floor mats with three key advantages. Featuring a triple-layer defense, a custom-molded fit and a refined finish, they offer an interior defense that is as elegant as it is effective.
When it comes to protecting the interior of your car, van, crossover, truck or SUV, ARIES offers the sophisticated solution. Unlike the industrial, utilitarian look of other liners, StyleGuard floor liners perfectly contour to the shape of your floor, and the fine-textured surface offers a refined appearance. Our floor liners are laser-measured and custom-molded to fit your vehicle in a way that no universal floor mat can.
StyleGuard floor liners are made with a unique, three-layer construction to give you ultimate protection for your floors. They begin with a bottom layer of patented OmniGrip fibers to grip all types of carpet. Instead of having a series of nibs or spikes, OmniGrip fibers create thousands of contact points for superior slip resistance. The middle portion of the StyleGuard floor liner is layered XPE foam. This makes it waterproof, shock-absorbent, thermostatic and sound-insulating. For strength and wear resistance, the final layer is thermoplastic rubber (TPR). TPR is flexible and breathable to avoid becoming brittle over time, and it is also waterproof for easy cleanup.
ARIES StyleGuard floor liners are available for many makes and models for the first row, second row and third row, as well as the cargo area. They can be purchased for individual rows or in complete kits, and each floor liner comes backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable, textured surface for a refined look and solid protection
- Triple-layer construction using industrial-strength materials
- Patented OmniGrip fibers resist slipping on all types of carpet
- Laser-measured for perfect, vehicle-specific contour
- Flexible, breathable rubber will not become brittle over time
- Raised edges contain all liquids and debris
- Resists moisture and reduces engine and road noise
- Simple, instantaneous installation; no extra grip discs required
- Available in complete kits or by individual row