Chevrolet Performance Parts Valve Covers, Chrome
Engine Valve Cover; Stamped Steel Short Style With Baffles; Chrome Plated Finish With Black Chevy and Red Bowtie Logo; Fits 1965 to 1996 396-454 Big Block Chevys; Made From Quality Material; Officially Licensed GM Product; Sold As One Pair
- These CHEVROLET Bowtie valve covers are made of heavy-gauge steel, 20% thicker than typical aftermarket valve covers, greatly reducing the likelihood of leakage around the valve cover flange area caused by fasteners being over-torqued.
- The chrome plating meets GM quality specifications.
- All valve covers bear the powerful Bowtie and CHEVROLET Emblems.
- Stamped valve covers are offered in either tall or production height (short).
- Oil restricting baffles are offered in many valve covers for those who wish to maintain the PCV hookup.
- All valve covers are sold in pairs, equipped with air breather and PCV grommets, unless specified otherwise.
- Chevy big-block or B/B refers to 1965-1996 engines.