Chevrolet Performance Parts Valve Covers, Gray
Engine Valve Cover; Slant-Edge Style With Baffles and Studs; Cast Gray Finish With Raised Chevy and Bowtie Logos; Fits GM LS Series Engines; Made from Quality Die Cast Aluminum; Officially Licensed GM Performance Product; Sold As a Pair
- Hurray, the wait is over!
- Through innovative engineering, PROFORM has developed a valve cover that will take your generic looking stock LS engine, and give it a totally personalized look.
- These new valve covers are taller than stock valve covers, and can accommodate a wide variety of large valve train applications.
- These valve covers are available in 5 different styles, which include raised and recessed emblems.
- Unique mounting studs, and oil restricting baffles are included.
- Threaded mounting holes for Integrated Ignition Coil Bracket included.
- The passenger side valve cover has an oil filler hole.
- Sold in pairs.
- U.S. Pat. D657,798.
Attention LSX-DR cylinder head owners: these valve covers will fit LSX-DR heads and clear the shaft mounted valvetrain. The mounting bolts included with these LS covers are not compatible with the LSX-DR cylinder heads. LSX-DR owners will need to purchase a LSX-DR mounting bolt kit.