Chevrolet Performance Parts Valve Covers, Chrome
Engine Valve Cover; Stamped Steel Tall Style Without Baffles; Chrome Plated Finish With Chevy and Bowtie Logos; Fits 1955 to 1986 262-400 Small Block Chevy Engines; Made From Quality Material; Officially Licensed GM Product; Sold As 1-Pair
- These Chevrolet Bowtie valve covers are made of heavy-gauge steel, 20% thicker than typical aftermarket valve covers, greatly reducing the likelihood of leakage around the valve cover flange area caused by fasteners being over-torqued.
- The chrome plating meets GM quality specifications.
- All valve covers bear the powerful Bowtie and Chevrolet Emblems.
- Stamped valve covers are offered in either tall or production height (short).
- Oil restricting baffles are offered in many valve covers for those who wish to maintain the PCV hookup.
- All valve covers are sold in pairs, equipped with air breather and PCV grommets, unless specified otherwise.
- Chevy small-block or S/B refers to 1958-1986 engines, unless otherwise specified.