Cardone Select New Mass Air Flow Sensor
CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all CARDONE Select New Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS) meet proper form, fit and function. CARDONE mass air flow sensor automated test platforms read and evaluate MAF sensor output signals during airflow simulation. This testing process ensures that all MAF sensors will meet all performance requirements throughout entire operating range of the vehicle and will not cause hesitation or stalling, providing you a reliable quality product.
- 100% new, guaranteeing proper fit and function
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- MAF Sensor Automated Test Platforms read and evaluate MAF sensor output signals during airflow simulation ensuring each sensor will meet all performance requirements throughout entire operating range of vehicle and will not cause hesitation or stalling
- Every component is rated to handle environmental conditions, including broad ranges of temperature and altitude
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.