Cardone Select New Wiper Motor
When your wiper motor fails, CARDONE Select has your solution. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) New Wiper Motors are designed to meet or exceed OEM performance. CARDONE engineers have studied and analyzed the original design and made improvements, where applicable, to make a longer lasting product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage, thus extending the performance life
- 100% load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the wiper motor system
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from worn wiper transmission linkage
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.