Cardone Select New Window Lift Motor
CARDONE Select New Window Lift Motors are designed to meet or exceed OEM performance. CARDONE Select Engineers (CSE) evaluate the failure of the original OE unit and any design flaws are corrected to ensure a longer lasting product. CARDONE Select Engineers (CSE) use the latest in technology and innovation to create high value at a low cost, providing a new, quality product, that both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, all gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage, thus extending the performance life
- 100% load testing ensures guaranteed performance every time
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Units are designed with extra torque motors to prevent premature failure resulting from improperly lubricated window lift regulators
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the window lift system
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.