Cardone Select New Constant Velocity Drive Axle
CARDONE Select New Constant Velocity Drive Axles are designed with CSE (CARDONE Select Engineered) Technology that ensures our new axles meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. CSE Technology is based on years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and corrected, resulting in a premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on.
- New axle nuts are supplied, where applicable, for hassle-free installation
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of the axle into the hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are chased to ensure the axle nut can be easily installed
- Transmission seal diameter is precision-machined after heat treatment to ensure correct surface finish, promoting long seal life
- Designed to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.