A1 Cardone Remanufactured Water Pump
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Water Pumps offer a complete replacement part solution, with application coverage spanning from antique to present-day vehicles. With over 40 years of remanufacturing expertise, all units are 100% tested and engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance, providing you a quality product you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Every unit is supplied with a premium quality mounting gasket for a guaranteed, leak-proof seal on all mounting surfaces
- 100% computer tested for maximum performance and durability
- Supplied with new O.E.M. supplied unitized seals, ensuring long-lasting, trouble-free performance
- Original casting specifications are strictly followed to ensure proper fit for easy installation and proper water flow and maximum cooling
- Bearings made of heat-treated carbon or carburized steel are sealed and lubricated to ensure smooth performance throughout units life
- Applications demanding high off-set loads are upgraded to a Ball/Roller bearing to ensure long-lasting reliable performance
- Hubs and impellers are precisely perpendicular to the bearing shaft to eliminate excessive bearing load and noise
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.