Cardone Select New Water Pump
CARDONE Select New Water Pumps are engineered by CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology, which ensures that all CARDONE Select New Water Pumps meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. CSE Technology is based on over 40 years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and improved, resulting in premium-quality, brand-new part you can rely on. All units adhere to strict S.A.E. specifications and are 100% tested to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Every unit is supplied with a premium quality mounting gasket for a guaranteed, leak-proof seal on all mounting surfaces
- 100% computer tested for maximum performance and durability
- O.E.M. supplied NEW unitized seals ensure long-lasting, trouble-free performance
- Original casting specifications are strictly followed to ensure proper fit for easy installation and proper water flow for maximum cooling
- Bearings made of heat-treated carbon or carburized steel are sealed and lubricated to ensure smooth performance throughout unit life
- Applications demanding high off-set loads are upgraded to a ball/roller bearing to ensure long-lasting reliable performance
- Hubs and impellers are precisely perpendicular to the bearing shaft to eliminate excessive bearing load and noise
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.