A1 Cardone Remanufactured Window Lift Motor w/Regulator
When your window lift motor fails, it is often caused by a failure in the regulator assembly. This failure will cause premature burnout of the Window Lift Motor. With an A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assembly, you can save time and money by replacing the entire assembly. A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motor and Regulator Assemblies are engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance. CARDONE engineers use the latest in technology and innovation to create high value at a low cost, provinding a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage
- Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability
- All critical bearings are relubricated or replaced to extend product life
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.