A1 Cardone Remanufactured Window Lift Motor
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motors are engineered and remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. CARDONE evaluates original OE unit failures and weaknesses, correcting them to ensure a longer lasting product. These motors are computer tested, both as sub-assemblies and as complete units to ensure quality and reliability. A1 CARDONE engineers use the latest in technology and innovation to create high value at a low cost, providing a quality product that both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage
- Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability
- All critical bearings are relubricated or replaced to extend product life
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.