A1 Cardone Remanufactured Cruise Control Module/Amplifier
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Cruise Control Modules are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered and tested to perform like new and sometimes even better. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. Remanufactured in the U.S.A., you can rest assured that only the highest quality materials are used, never cheap substitutes.
- Every circuit board is stress tested under simulated road conditions to ensure unit functions properly under real-life conditions
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured, or replaced
- On-vehicle validation testing ensures that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year to O.E. or better performance.