A1 Cardone Remanufactured Power Steering Gear
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Steering Gears are the component within a steering system that guides the wheel movement in conjunction with the direction that the steering wheel is rotated, helping achieve ideal steering response for more efficient driving. The micro-finished surfaces of it's shafts are precision-designed to provide a smoother drive, while the factory-set Pitman shaft transmits the motion it receives from the gear box by moving the wheels left or right to turn the wheels. OEM grade O-rings and seals are used and meet required specifications, providing you a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- 100% computerized hydraulic testing measures for proper flow, leakage and performance to ensure perfect fit and function
- 100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance
- All critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves for guaranteed performance
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life
- Rust inhibitive "Cool Dip" finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year to O.E. or better performance.