A1 Cardone Remanufactured Power Steering Pump w/o Reservoir
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps are built to meet or exceed OEM performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested to ensure proper function. Every unit undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade Viton seals to prevent leaks. Viton does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material
- Every pump is computer tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise for guaranteed performance
- All critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves for guaranteed performance
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.