A1 Cardone Remanufactured Fuel Injector
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Fuel Injectors provide an alternative plug and play solution to fuel delivery for diesel applications. All units are flow tested and balanced and replaced with new O-rings and gaskets. Each unit retains OEM duty cycle and pulse width ensuring reliable performance. All units are built to meet or exceed OEM performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- All gaskets, O-rings and bearings are replaced 100% to ensure optimal performance
- Each assembled unit is individually calibrated and tested to ensure it meets or exceeds O.E.M. form, fit and function
- All components are renewed or replaced as necessary to ensure high quality and durability
- When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life and less down-time for the driver
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year to O.E. or better performance.