Cardone Select New Clutch Master Cylinder
CARDONE Select New Clutch Master Cylinders effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Each unit is designed to fit and function like the original ensuring proper control and stability needed to stop your vehicle safety.
- All clutch master cylinders are supplied with a reservoir
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every clutch master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke requirements
- 100% tested to ensure consistent, reliable performance
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30 to +220 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure leak-free, reliable performance under harsh under-hood conditions
- A bleeding kit accompanies every unit for easy and proper installation
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.