Cardone Select New Master Cylinder
CARDONE Select New Master Cylinders are performance tested and adhere to S.A.E. specifications. Over 40 years of remanufacturing experience have gone into designing CARDONE Select New Master Cylinders, providing you brand new, premium-quality part you can rely on. Couple this with CARDONE's Master Cylinder Bench Bleeder Tool, which cuts typical bleeding procedures in half.
- CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function
- All cylinder bores are micro-finished to precise specifications to dramatically reduce wear and promote long service life
- Castings are protected by an anodized coating that resists corrosion and pitting
- EPDM seals and O-rings meet O.E. quality standards to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke requirements
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30 to +220 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure leak-free, reliable performance under harsh under-hood conditions
- Rubber components are tested to comply with stringent S.A.E. specifications
- Aluminum castings are designed to precision tolerances to ensure like-new performance
- Mounting components are included with every unit for easy installation
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.