Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorber
Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions to deliver extra control when driving conditions get more severe to help your vehicle stop up to 10 feet sooner. Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorber includes a heavy gauge
- Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers feature a computer designed heavy gauge calibrated coil spring for maximum performance without an increase in ride harshness
- Utilizes a rod displacement valving that is tuned specifically for each application and automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide suspension consistency and ride comfort
- Designed with Position Sensitive Damping (PSD) precision tapered grooves on the pressure tube to perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning
- Shock absorbers are nitrogen gas charged for improved ride and handling and to help maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- The useful life of a shock or strut is roughly 50,000 miles. Shock replacement provides an improved ride, enhanced handling, better control, greater stability and superior comfort
- To reduce friction and ensure a smooth rod reaction, shocks are designed with all weather fluid formulated with special modifiers
- Fluon banded piston provides constant sealing between the piston and the pressure tube to deliver better control and improved strength
- To ensure your steering and suspension systems are delivering optimal performance, check out our wide assortment of coil springs, power steering pumps, shocks and struts.
- The Pep Boys Say: "Industry experts recommend replacement of shocks and struts after 50,000 miles of use to increase stopping distance up to 10 feet."