Rancho Rancho Shock Absorber
For a simple and affordable way to improve the steering performance of your vehicle, choose Rancho shocks. These shock absorbers are ideal for off-road driving, towing/hauling and street performance applications. Engineered for oversized wheels and tires
- Made with a liquid metallic finish to provide a premium long lasting finish
- Designed with a boot to protect the shock rod and oil seal
- Available in universal or direct-fit applications
- Single and dual configuration options with bracket kits available for vehicles without OE mounts
- Designed with a 1 3/8" diameter piston to ensure performance in any movement
- Ten stage velocity sensitive valving provides precision tuning for each vehicle
- Worn suspension parts may diminish stability and safety of the vehicle and reduce driver control. Strut replacement should be done after 50,000 miles and could improve your vehicle's stopping distance by up to ten feet.
- To ensure your steering and suspension systems are delivering optimal performance, check out our wide assortment of coil springs, power steering pumps, shocks and struts
- The Pep Boys Say: "Industry experts recommend replacement of shocks and struts after 50,000 miles of use to increase stopping distance of up to 10 feet."