Spectra Premium Fuel Tank
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tanks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Lock ring included with each tank to reduce installation time and to ensure a complete repair
- Made with corrosion resistant, OE approved, Ni Terne steel for durability
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Each new fuel tank is road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers in-depth knowledge of the OE part it is designed to replace
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Packaged with double-layered foam wrap and heavy-gauge corrugated board to ensure product quality at installation
Spectra Premium Industries is a North American leader in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution of key Automotive Parts for both the OE and Aftermarket Segments. Established in 1989 and based just outside Montreal with a team that stretches beyond 1100 employees, Spectra Premium operates 5 manufacturing facilities specializing in the production of Fuel System, Cooling System and Heavy Duty product solutions for it's vast network of customers worldwide. Today, Spectra Premium products such as Fuel Tanks, Radiators and Fuel Pumps can be found in vehicles rolling off OE production lines, recreational vehicles, as well as all major automotive retail chains and through a vast network of wholesale parts distributors across North America. Spectra Premium is committed to providing our customers with products manufactured under the strictest of quality and environmental standards accepted in today's market place, using the highest level of materials and workmanship available.