3M Lens Renewal Kit
3M Lens Renewal Kit is a four step process that restores the clarity of yellowed, hazed, or dull headlight lenses. Kit contains masking tape, sanding discs, and polishing pad with compound. For use with a drill.
- Easy, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses
- May be used on most plastic lenses, including taillights, trailers, snowmobiles, emergency vehicle light bars, plastic motorcycle lights and more (System is intended to restore two headlight lenses)
- Features 3M abrasive technology and a polishing compound to restore hazy and dull headlight lenses, as well as other plastic lens surfaces on your vehicle
- Utilizes the muscle power of a common household (1200-1600 rpm) drill to do all the necessary sanding and buffing
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial night time visibility by allowing you to restore your own lenses
3M Company, together with subsidiaries, operates as a diversified technology company worldwide. The company's Industrial and Transportation segment offers tapes, coated and non-woven abrasives, adhesives, specialty materials, filtration products, energy control products, closure systems for personal hygiene products, acoustic systems products, and components and products that are used in the manufacture, repair, and maintenance of automotive, marine, aircraft, and specialty vehicles.