A1 Cardone Remanufactured Mass Air Flow Sensor
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS) precisely track O.E.M. output curves and maintain specification tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life. A1 CARDONE Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS) ensure reliable performance, eliminating the chance for the vehicle to stall.
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
- This unit is a "Hot Film" MAF Sensor, which contains an extremely delicate sensing element that is easily contaminated. CARDONE's remanufacturing process carefully restores the unit to O.E. grade performance.
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year to O.E. or better performance.