Cardone Select Auxiliary Coolant Pump - New
Cardone Select Auxiliary Coolant Pumps are brand new units featuring upgraded components over the OE hardware. These units have upgraded resin impregnated bearings that improve longevity and reduce friction over OE. A more effective rubber sealant is also used to further prevent any future leaks and to promote consistent flow. All units undergo rigorous testing under varied conditions to test real world reliability. Mounting brackets and additional hardware is also included where necessary. Cardone Select ACPs will guarantee reliable performance for years to come.
- Upgraded bearings to reduce friction and improve longevity
- 100% functionality tested to deliver guaranteed performance and reliability
- Upgraded rubber and sealant to prevent leakage
- Brackets and mounting hardware is identical to the OE unit for easy installation
- Includes mounting brackets, vibration isolators, and additional hardware where necessary
Cardone Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, Cardone offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. Cardone's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year - to O.E. or better performance.