A1 Cardone Remanufactured Turbocharger
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Turbochargers are available for a vast array of applications and are direct bolt-ons for each application. Every unit is individually quality tested and inspected on all subcomponent levels, including compressor and turbine wheels, shaft balancing, CHRA clearances, and wastegate actuators, to ensure OEM performance and reliability. This allows seamless operation and improved engine efficiency throughout the power band.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment
- All component parts are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards
- 100% dynamic balancing of compressor wheels, turbine shaft/wheel assemblies and complete rotating assembly guarantees proper operation and extends unit life
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit
- All units come with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.