Edelbrock E-Street Universal EFI System (base system w/Return Style Fuel Kit)
Return-Style Fuel Kits include everything needed to upgrade a carbureted fuel system to a high pressure EFI system, excluding the fuel tank. This kit is a return-style and will complete the fuel system loop by returning unused fuel to the tank. Kit includes a 57 GPH (215 liter/hr) fuel pump, adjustable regulator, filter, Russell Twist-Lok hose, hose ends, mounting brackets and hardware. A baffled fuel tank is recommend to prevent fuel starvation. This system is rated for engines up to 600 HP, when used with an E-Street EFI system.
- Ready to run right out of the box with a pre-loaded tune
- Integrated Wide Band O2 Sensor...
- Highly accurate monitoring in the 10 - 20 AFR range
- Dynamic Fuel Control...
- No tuning experience required
- Self-learning system will optimize the tune for you
- Fully assembled and pressure tested throttle body with injectors, fuel rails, linkage and sensors that readily accepts standard air cleaners for a traditional look
- Includes a fully assembled OEM quality wiring harness with pre-terminated connectors for an easy installation
- Compatible with popular ignition systems and distributors