Cardone Select Remanufactured CV Drive Axle
Cardone's remanufacturerd constant velocity drive axles are engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part and all units are tested to ensure reliable performance, every time. Threads and splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit and hassle free installation.
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles.
- Threads are chased 100% to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed.
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance.
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing.
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.