A1 Cardone Remanufactured CV Drive Axle
Cardone's remanufacturerd constant velocity drive axles are engineered to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part and all units are tested to ensure reliable performance, every time. Threads and splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit and hassle free installation.
- 100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles.
- Threads are chased 100% to ensure proper fit when axle nut is installed.
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance.
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing.
For over 42 years, CARDONE's innovative remanufacturing processes have provided a high-quality, lower-cost alternative for replacement parts. Add to that a monthly new part number release program offering the latest-model coverage, and you get a winning combination! It doesn't matter if your vehicle is vintage or fresh off the dealer's lot - CARDONE is your one source for remanufactured hard parts. A1 CARDONE products are the highest quality remanufactured parts in the aftermarket. That's because we don't just replace components as needed. Through reverse engineering, our engineers pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses through examining failed cores. All the technology and expertise that goes into our remanufacturing processes can only be found behind the CARDONE name.