MSD Pro Billet Ford Distributor 5.0L EFI 86-93
When you start making serious power with your EFI Ford, the stock distributor shaft is one of the weak links of the engine. These Pro-Billet models answer the need for an affordable replacement in a strong and great looking package. Each distributor starts as a solid billet that is secured into a state-of-the art Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine where it is transformed into a precision housing. Inside each housing there is a sealed ball bearing at the top of the shaft. This design is responsible for accurately guiding the oversized polished steel shaft throughout the entire rpm range of your engine. The shaft is also QPQ-coated for friction reduction and corrosion resistance. The Pro-Billet Distributors use a stock-style trigger pick-up to accept factory connectors. For installation, you simply remove the stock distributor and bolt the Pro-Billet MSD in place! Each model is supplied with a high-quality cap with brass terminals for full spark delivery, heavy-duty rotor and a special gear to work with the factory camshafts.
- Simple and clean installation and easy to connect
- Powerful built-in module produces a stout spark through high rpm
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction