A1 Cardone Remanufactured Engine Control Computer
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Engine Control Modules (ECC) are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance. All modules are 100% computerized tested and resolder of critical components, as well as 100% replacement of common ware components, ensuring superior electrical connections. Remanufactured in the U.S.A., you can rest assured that only the highest quality materials are used, never cheap substitutes.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M peformance
CARDONE Industries, Inc., founded in 1970, is a leading supplier of automotive replacement parts with 6,000 employees across the USA, Canada and Mexico. In its commitment to deliver the right parts at the right time to its customers, CARDONE offers a full spectrum of products and services, including more than 80 remanufactured and new product lines. CARDONE's business is built on environmental sustainability, where millions of used parts are remanufactured and repurposed every year, to O.E. or better performance.