Allen Sports Deluxe 4-Bike Rack for 2" Hitch
Make getting to and from your biking trips a breeze with the Allen Sports Deluxe Trunk 4-Bike Rack for 2" Hitch. This bike rack offers a quick, easy and safe way to transport bicycles on your 2" receiver hitch. Quick and easy assembly gets you on the road fast.
- Carry arm spacing accommodates a wide range of frame sizes and designs.
- Patented tie-down cradle system individually secures and protects bicycles.
- Rack tilts back for easy lift-gate access and carry arms fold out of the way when not in use.
- Finished with a stylish black powder coated finish, some assembly required.
- No-wobble bolt eliminates movement of rack inside of hitch.
- All retainer clips attached with lanyards to prevent lost parts.
- This item should not be used on any type of trailer.
- For all of your auto storage solutions, check out our wide assortment of Roof Racks, Cargo Boxes, Bungee Cords, and Cargo Nets.
- The Pep Boys Say: "Allen bike racks offer the perfect solution to transport your bikes safely."
At Allen, our goal is to design and manufacture the finest bicycle carrying, parking, and storage racks available. Ever since Dick Allen started making rear mounted bicycle carriers in his garage in Lincoln, Massachusetts in 1967, our company has been committed to producing the highest quality, easiest to use racks on the market. Allen Bike Racks are better for three simple reasons:
1. The quality and versatility of our products ensure that Allen will be the last rack that you will ever have to buy.
2. At every price point, Allen offers better quality and value than just about anything else available.
3. All of our products are backed by this no-nonsense lifetime guarantee: "If an Allen Rack fails to function properly due to a defect in workmanship or material over the lifetime of the original purchaser, simply return the product with your original receipt, and Allen will repair or replace the rack free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage or wear which occurs as a result of day to day use or general wear and tear"
Allen prides itself in the extremely loyal and satisfied customer base that we have developed over the years with our high quality, easy to use products. We work hard to keep our customers happy.