- Description &
FeaturesPirelli P Zero All SeasonPlus
Developed with the most advanced materials and high tech production methods, the P Zero All Season Plus is a replacement tire that provides maximum performance in all weather conditions while delivering enhanced handling and grip.
Pirelli Tire, based in Italy, produces premium tires for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and motorsports with a wide range of products designed to reach the greatest performance and comfort on all roads and in all weather conditions. With our long experience in the tire sector, commitment to excellence during development, and our large sales network, Pirelli Tire holds a leadership position in Italy and across the globe.
- Outer blocks feature lateral siping which maximizes cornering performance and dry grip while providing improved aquaplaning resistance.
- Winter siping technolgy in inner blocks enhances tread pattern stability and improves snow traction while large grooves between blocks are designed to capture more snow and expel water faster.
- Variable tension control nylon belt optimized foot print shape, resulting in high levels of comfort, greater steering control and better traction.
- Circumferential grooves provide faster water expulsion, which improves safety and control in aquaplaning situations.
- SpecificationsWarranty50,000 MilesTire Size215/45R17
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (P) Passenger
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:500TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Standard HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Standard TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Standard High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsPirelli P Zero All SeasonPlus5.0 stars, based on 2 reviewsPirelliDeveloped with the most advanced materials and high tech production methods, the P Zero All Season Plus is a replacement tire that provides maximum performance in all weather conditions while delivering enhanced handling and grip.1276176n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 131.0 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/82461100/Pirelli-PZero-AS-Plus-Tire.jpg1276176
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]