- Description &
FeaturesMichelin LTX A/T2
Michelin LTX A T2 Off-Road Traction, On-Road Comfort. Michelin LTX A T2 tires provide class-leading off-road traction and durability with uncompromising on-road comfort and handling.
- Biting Edges
- Michelin Comfort Control Technology
- Optimized contact patch shape provided by MaxTouch Construction
- Notched blocks in the tread pattern- dig into nearly any surface for better off-road traction on dirt, mud, gravel, and wet grass
- Uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise
- Helps deliver exceptionally long tire life under the toughest conditions
- SpecificationsWarranty60,000 MilesTire Size285/65R18
- Tire Type
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Load Range
Tire ClassEverday Use
- (LT) Light Truck
All SeasonOff-RoadSummer-OnlyWinter-UseTread TypePassengerHighwayAll-TerrainMud-TerrainUTQGTreadwear:TractionAsphalt - gForce
AA - Above 0.54
A - Above 0.47
B - Above 0.38
C - Less Than 0.38Temperature
Grades:A - Over 115 mph
B - Between 100 and 115 mph
C - Between 85 and 100 mph
- Performance CharacteristicsDrive / Ride Performance CharacteristicsAll tires have the following six performance characteristics, divided into three sets of trade-offs. In most cases, a tire may perform excellently in one characteristic but only standard in the other.Standard Ride Comfort & Standard HandlingHandling: Get stiff side wall for precise steering and cornering but settle for a firm ride with increased road noise.
Ride Comfort: Enjoy a quiet, smooth ride but lose some cornering ability.Standard Treadwear & Standard TractionTraction: Stop faster in wet conditions but expect a shorter tread life.
Treadwear: Get long, uniform wear across your tread pattern but expect less traction in wet conditions.Standard Low Rolling Resistance & Standard High Speed PerformanceHigh-Speed Performance: Get increased performance at higher speeds but sacrifice some fuel economy.
Low Rolling Resistance: Enjoy improved fuel efficiency but expect less high-speed cornering ability.
- Customer ReviewsMichelin LTX A/T2MichelinMichelin LTX A T2 Off-Road Traction, On-Road Comfort. Michelin LTX A T2 tires provide class-leading off-road traction and durability with uncompromising on-road comfort and handling.11010730n/aEasy Monthly Payments – Learn More*USD 377.99 2020-08-31https://images.pepboys.com/fit-in/32x32/images/productImages/50492100/Michelin-LTX-AT2-Tire.jpg11010730
Open a Pep Boys Credit Card or use your existing Pep Boys Card and get promotional financing for 6 months on purchases $199-$499 and 12 months on purchases over $499. Click here to APPLY and see complete program details.Close [x]